Into Higher Education

How to use Into HE

This is an interactive version of the contacts list from our Into HE publication. You can search for universities and colleges that provide higher education courses and find the contact details of their disability coordinators.

Search HE institutions

Help with your search :

  • Click on the Search HE institutions link above

  • Fill in the form with one or more search criteria as in the examples below:

    Name of institution:
    Aberdeen, or Aber

    Bristol, or Bris

    Click on the arrow and select from the dropdown menu

    CV1 2WX or CV1

    Click on the arrow and select from the dropdown menu

  • Click on the Search button

  • Your search results are displayed as a list

  • Click on the name of the college or university, or on the ‘Click here for details’ link

  • Full contact details for the individual institution are now displayed

Further Information

Into HE is intended to help you choose the best college or university to meet your support needs.

  • If you would like to know about courses provided by insititutions then visit

  • For information about specialist colleges, visit the Association of National Specialist Colleges’ website